Old March 21st 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Roger[_4_]

Default Has anyone seen One Six Right dvd?

On 19 Mar 2007 16:50:20 -0700, "AviatorJen"
wrote:

Hey Everyone -

My classmates won't stop talking about this aviation movie One Six
Right...has anyone seen it or heard of it?

It's supposed to be amazing but I don't know where to look...

As others have mentioned Google is your friend.

OTOH it was on either HDNET or National Geographic in high definition
a month or two back. It most likely will be again.

Thanx!

Jen
Student Pilot

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)