Old February 16th 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default GNS 530 for $1000?!?!? Am I Missing Something?

Yup! I'm glad they are able to make it a little bit difficult for
scammers to make a buck! It's a bummer that you have to wade through
all of the scammer listings now to find a legitimate one! It's like
pop-ups, only worse... At least with pop-ups you can close the
windows, but with these, you actually have to take the time to read the
listing and make a decision on whether or not it's a scam.

Oh well....

Thanks!
Todd