Old August 6th 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics
john smith

Default Knowns Unlimited 2006 Glider

In article . com,
"AeroSign" wrote:

Dear all,
I am trying to understand the "Known Unlimited 2006" glider sequence
from IAC.

First, download the rulebook.
http://members.iac.org/contests/rulebook.html

First of all, what is the figure number 6? Just a loop with a 90 degree
exit?

I believe this is a 7/8 loop with a down 45.

Second, how is figure 9 flown? Is it one full roll during the first 90
degree on the 180 degree circle followed by a half roll on the last 90
degree of the turn? Or shall the rolls be divided different on the
circle?

First 90 degrees of turn inside roll, inverted to inverted, followed by
an outside roll to upright during the second 90 degrees of the 180
degree turn.

If there is a better place to ask such questions please let me know....

Subscribe to the exploder.
Not all ISP's will allow access to it.
I have Roadrunner, it will not allow access.