Old March 30th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default 2006 Annual Inspection -- Complete

Thanks. After my initial installation I kept getting a high pressure
indication, and went through the process of changing the filter, only to
find that the wire to the panel from the sensor was crimped, leaving an open
circuit. It was a slimy and time consuming job to change the filter, which
obviously didn't solve the problem.

However, I also fly around and over the Great Lakes, and the TKS is the only
way to go short of getting into something that burns kerosene.