Old March 2nd 04, 02:27 AM
B.H. Lazard

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:iMR0c.452166$na.1092261@attbi_s04...
Why do you call it a "horrible finish". Nobody got hurt and we got to

see
cool ejection sequence!!

You forgot the little smiley thingy. :-)

But assuming you're not joking, for a moment, there a zillion reasons to
call it a horrible finish. Hell, just from a taxpayer's standpoint I'm
****ed that we're out $20 million because the guy couldn't set his

altimeter
correctly.

I am not perturbed by a pilot making an honest mistake and wasting a $20
million airplane. That's a cost of 8 cents per person. There are a bunch of
thieves running the country, deliberately giving your money to corporate
interests. Now THAT is something to be worried about.