Old January 27th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Thunderbird crash 2003 footage

Hi Jay,

Have him contact KTVB news channel 7 in Boise Idaho, they have great
footage of the crash from outside the plane and he can probably arrange
a deal with them.

www.ktvb.com

Dean Wilkinson
Boise Idaho

Jay Honeck wrote:
Does anybody know the person who owns the footage of the Thunderbird
crash footage from 2003?

Let me expand on Brent's question a bit. He called me today at the
inn, inquiring as to the owner of this video. He is working on a TV
show for the Learning Channel, and simply can't use the widely-seen
footage of the T-Bird coming out of the loop too low (and ejecting at
the last second) without knowing WHO took the video.

I recommended he post his question both here, and over on the military
newsgroup.

This video, taken from inside the cockpit, obviously came from the Air
Force.

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/photoga...s/TBeject.mpeg

This video (the one in question) was taken from OUTSIDE the cockpit,
and had to have come from someone.

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/photoga...deos/tbird.wmv

Does anyone know who?
--