Old January 28th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Thunderbird crash 2003 footage

On 27 Jan 2006 12:36:54 -0800, "brent.henderson"
wrote in .com:

Is the TBirds Public affairs actually apart of the air force? I called
the pentagon and they won't discuss the matter. I just don't know who
is the best person to speak to.

Someone else gave you a link to their website.

I heard that the videographer was part of their team and
that the video came from the control tower. That jet was
heading in the videographer's direction when the pilot ejected.
Nerves of steel. He or she deserves all the credit you can
give them.

Marty