Old December 8th 17, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring Schools

I flew with Bruce and Jason last February for a glider add on to my instructor certificate. I give them two thumbs up all around! No matter what the weather is doing anywhere else in the world it's always sunny in Arizona. What ever your experience level they have an aircraft and instructor to suit you. The bunk house is a few steps above camping, but it's all you need. I recommend calling them and get a list of things to study before showing up.. If you do that the experience is more vacation like and less stressful. Give yourself an extra day before check ride and departure in case your check ride doesn't go as planed. You can always use the extra day to do some acro with Jason in the Fox or getting an aircraft check out in some thing more interesting.