Old December 24th 04, 02:50 AM

john smith wrote:
Grant, are you telling us you paid them three times for the same
database? If so, they owe you a refund on two of them.

Right now I have Zero unlocked databases and my credit card was charged
three times. My GPS doesn't even see the "at5" file as being on the
card. I think the problem might be my McAfee Antivirus Software. I know
I can mail in my original 32MB card and get a new one but I was trying
to put a new database on a new 256MB card that had room to put detailed
maps for most of the eastern U.S.

Lowrance did offer to put it on my card if a mail it to them.

Just really trying to find out if other people have had trouble
updating over the internet....or if it is unique to my new Dell and the
McAfee software.