Old March 16th 04, 07:43 PM
Douglas Berry

Lo, many moons past, on Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:26:17 GMT, a stranger
called by some "Steven P. McNicoll"
came forth and told this tale in us.military.army

"Larry Kessler" wrote in message
.. .

Don't confuse him with the facts. It just makes him mad, but it
doesn't make him any more informed.

Facts? I appear to be the only one that's used facts to support his
argument.

You haven't used a single fact. You wouldn't recognize a fact if one
jumped up on your desk and began singing "Happy Facts Are Here Again"

All you have been doing is making declarations; one with no support.
When declare that marriage requires a man and a woman, and we ask why,
that indicates that you need to post a little bit more.

So I will ask the obvious question: *Why* do you say that marriage
requires a man and a woman.

Oh, by the way, there's nothing one can post that would make me angry.

Good for you. Evidently, there's also nothing we can post that will
get you to post anything more than declarations and ad hominem
attacks.
--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail

WE *ARE* UMA
Lemmings 404 Local