Old March 19th 04, 11:40 AM
Maule Driver

Default AOPA Flight Planner - I preferred the earlier one

I preferred the earlier one because it was web based and allowed me to run
it wherever I was on whoever's system I was using (including my friend's
Macs where I've planned and filed dozens of flights).

What really is irritating me is the fact that my home 'port, 8NC8, is not in
the airport database. Making it a waypoint still doesn't seem to allow me
plan a flight to and from it. A minor but irritating problem. It wasn't a
problem with the earlier tool.

Going to have to call them since there doesn't seem to be any online help or
support on the topic.