Old May 10th 04, 04:16 PM
Greg Copeland

On Mon, 10 May 2004 14:33:35 +0000, John T wrote:

"Greg Copeland" wrote in message
news

When they were dug up, it seems Russia had provided their
latest and greatest Mig-25 Foxbats. These were considered to be an
intelligence coo as it provided first hand samples of Russia's latest
reconnaissance and electronic warfare devices.

"Latest and greatest" Foxbat?

Equipment gets upgraded over time. You can use phrases like that about
F-16's and F-14's too. Just because they are old doesn't mean they are
not being upgraded. Just the same, I do understand that I'm talking about
an oxymoron here.

Cheers.