Old October 17th 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Default Jeppesen Garmin Nav Updates

wrote:
On Oct 16, 9:14 am, Sam Spade wrote:

You usually get what you pay for. I don't know of any aviation
charities for pilots.

What are you talking about? I am not complaining one iota about the
program, in fact quite the opposite.

The program ATP far exceeds my expectations and the fact that it's
free shows that quality can come at a price of being free without the
greed of the likes of Jeppeson.

Just because you choose not to explore options affordable doesn't take
away the value of the program for others.

Do you realize what you're saying? That you like having someone
volunteer their time and talent to make your hobby less expensive?
Would you like me to wash and wax your airplane for you for gratis?