Old March 9th 04, 05:20 PM
Jay

I guess I botched the date as much as that guy botched his landing.
Should have read _3_/7/04.

And it wasn't a Defiant, close but no cigar for the lady.

Anyone else?

It looked like things went bad after after the nose gear bounced hard,
it went into oscillation (shimmy) and came off.

BernadetteTS wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Jay) wrote:

The design was a white composite looking push/pull in-line twin
engine. Kind of like the Do-335 Arrow of WW2 vintage. The difference
between what I've been modeling and what this poor soul had was that
he had a drooped (negative dihedral) canard where the design I've been
toying with only has a conventional appenage but with an underside
vertical surface for additional yaw stability (to counter act the long
nose) and to protect the rear propeller. So if anyone knows anything
about this experimental, speak up please!

Regards

Sounds like a Rutan Defiant.
http://home.online.no/~rrostrup/dsc00044.jpg
Bernadette