Old March 9th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default First solo cross-country flight completed - question

Kai Rode wrote in
:

Actually you're right and 15 are for a 50° difference not 60°
difference...stupid diagrams, actually.

Actualy, 50 degrees would be 15.308882 knots.

Actually you should tell that to the people who drew the diagram in
the handbook and used too thick lines. But that would be arguing for
arguments sake, wouldn't it?

Or you could learn what trig is. has hundreds of uses in aviation anyway.

And I never argue with a German if I'm drunk or tired.

Bertie