Old July 13th 09, 01:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Richard[_11_]

Default Airbus 330 Crash - what about THIS twist..........

On Jul 10, 7:36*am, Franklin "Franklin
wrote:
On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 12:27:43 -0700 (PDT), Richard wrote:
On Jul 9, 2:24*pm, Franklin "Franklin wrote:
On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 07:48:11 -0700 (PDT), spanky wrote:
On Jul 8, 5:06*pm, Franklin "Franklin wrote:
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 13:58:10 GMT, good grief wrote:
http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/7331/53/1/1

I find this very plausible, thanks for the major update. I will keep you
informed as to my personal observations I u unfold this mystery.

Franklin

...macedoniaonline.eu might not produce terribly plausible work, but
then there's this:

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...iantbreach.htm

...i offer no editorial insinuations vis a vis AF 447...

S McF

I don't concur, I have sources of information you do not.

Franklin

On the internet no one knows you're a whack job.

Correct and no one knows aviation and has the contacts better than me.
Sorry if that rankles you.

Not at all, it amuses me, see also the definition of irony.

Someone didn't put the loon mallet back and now that I need it I can't
find it.

It's all good though!

Please, inform us all of your decades spent working at Groom
Lake....and reverse engineering all manner of fascinating and advanced
alien hardware.