Old July 11th 03, 01:33 PM
Dennis O'Connor

Default Intercom

Me too... I need 5 places... I am looking at all the choices... So I am
interested in opinions..
Currently I have an portable 2 place, that I then pulg a 4 place box into,
but it is a kludge with cables running 'everywhere', including around
peoples ankles, etc.... It works, but annoying...

Denny

"Rochat" wrote in message
We have an old Sigtronics SPA-400 intercom in our Cessna 210 and would

like
to replace it with a new 6 places intercom.

We have studied different solutions replacing it with a NAT or a PS
Engineering, but the simplest and easiest
solution would be to replace it with a "new generation" SCI-6 or SCI-S6
Sigtronics intercom.

Does the SCI-6 intercom solves the problems of the old SPA-400 (outputs in
parallel, etc) ?
Is the SCI-6 good enough or should we forget it ? (we have an alternate,

but
more complex
solution with a ps engineering model)

Thanks for any info, comment