Old July 14th 03, 03:11 AM
Jon Kraus

Thanks Peter... I sure hope so.... and yes, much was learned...

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL
Student-IA

"Peter R." wrote:

Jon Kraus wrote:

snip
My
instructor didn't know what to say except to point out that I was so
far behind the plane that if we were a minimums I never would have been
able to make the approach. I really didn't know what to say except for
I'll do better next time. All I could do on the ride hope is get a good
laugh from my stupidity. I have had so much on my mind that I probably
shouldn't have been flying. Not IFR any way's.

As you undoubtedly know, the absolute best time to make that kind of
mistake is with your instructor or safety pilot. That lesson served
multiple purposes.

--
Peter