Old July 6th 05, 09:32 PM
AliR

Thanks for the clarifications.

After reading the answers, I was thinking that I can quickly figure out the
one that I need to contact by finding the reciprocal of my heading in the
different ranges.

Say I am flying 090, the reciprocal will be 270 which would be 119.9

Would that work in all cases? Or are there odd shaped approch regions?

AliR.

"Maule Driver" wrote in message
m...
What everyone said.

Often you can quickly figure it out graphically by noting the alignment
of the runways. The sectors will often map to the runway alignment in
an easily discerned way.

AliR wrote:
I can never get this right!
When the airport list's it's approach freq like this
123.75 (320-152)
119.9 (153-319)

does that mean that I should call 123.75 if my heading is between 320

and
152 or the opposite?

AliR