Old December 1st 15, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for a parachute rigger around New York City...

On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 2:58:21 PM UTC-5, PAGA wrote:
It's all in the title : having just bought this used National 425B (January 2001) which is in great condition but I would love to get it inspected and re-packed before carrying it on-board. This topic probably comes up often but I could not find it within the searches I tried here. If needed I can drive 100 miles in any directions from NYC.

Near Middletown NY- Jason Kainu 845-342-0488

UH