Old July 11th 03, 06:13 PM
Dan Thomas

I bought the newest copy of Aviation and Space magazine the other day
because it had a good article about wooden props, and how Sensenich
builds them. Really
good reading.
I have some material written by Raoul Hoffman about propeller
layout and carving, and plan someday to make another prop for my Jodel
using his articles. I think they were originally articles from the
good ol' days of Sport Aviation magazine, back when it had good, hard
info for the scratch-builder. I'll have to take a closer look. His
ideas make the whole process much simpler.
Dan