Old July 12th 03, 05:58 AM
Barnyard BOb --

Sort of in line with the subject, I recall that during the LA riots
the locals in Fresno engaged in a bit of arson and vandalism around
the airport.
I thought, perhaps since I spent a good bit of time around the hangar
that it would be a good idea to arm myself. I purchased a little
Taurus automatic and when I showed it to one of my friends at the
hangar he suggested we chuck it in a vise and file the front sight
off. I asked him why in hell I would want to do that. He replied, when
someone takes it away from you and shoves it up your ass it won't hurt
so much.

Ed Sullivan

Ouch.
I think you've made your 'point'.

Barnyard BOb - rude, crude, but... sensitive.