Old January 22nd 17, 09:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Aerobatic Two Seat Gliders?

If price is an issue, I wonder how you plan to stay current. Tows with my B4 are roughly 40 euro to 3500ft.

If you are set on being able to do aerobatics, why not look for a 21 or DG-1000 and try to pay the glider back using aerobatic rides?

My club offers these on our DGs and people happily pay 75 euros for a tow to 2500ft with some loops and chandelles.

I personally like the 21 over the DG, but the latter probably offers better value for money, due to the wider weight restrictions and increased glide performance.

Have flown 21,DG and Fox. Own a B4.