Old May 16th 18, 04:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default A Simple Question About LiFePO4 Batteries

I have a friend that built several, 4 two for him and two for me 13.2 volt 11AH lifepo4 that used round cells and a bms circuit. for about $50 each that was the same size as the standard 12volt 7ah agm. They went with my Ventus but was a great system. Now I have to talk him into building a few more for my 27 although the 27 came with two lifepo4's one K2 and one bienno both look a few years old and have great capacity so far.

CH