Old January 12th 05, 12:42 PM
jls

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote in message
. ..
Anyone have a downloadable service manual? Or an 0-200 would do nicely
too...

410-430 and 490-510 in. lbs. on the 3/8 and 7/16 cylinder base nuts,
respectively

My manual doesn't say what torque on the oil sump nuts -- Use AC 43-13-1B.
If I'm not mistaken those bolts are 1/4" in. diameter. It's been a while.
Torque on the 1/4-28 flange bolts is 100-125 in. lbs. What're you doin',
trine to stop oil drips? Damn O-300's act like screen doors on a
submarine.

Remember when you are torquing the cylinder base nuts, you should also
torque the nut on the other end of a thru-stud, i. e., on the cylinder base
on the crankcase on the opposite side of the cylinder you are working with.