Old July 11th 03, 01:51 AM
Steve Foley

Can't you simply refuse delivery?

"journeyman" wrote in message
u.com...

Just got off the phone with them and I am Not Pleased. I put in a
web order this morning for the Canadian CFS and some approach plates.
They're on a 56-day cycle, my current set expires today and I was
hoping to do trip this weekend. So, I was willing to pay extra for
next-day service.

Got a voice mail at 3:15 saying the charts were on back order. So,
I called to cancel the next-day shipping. Apparently, the IFR hood
I tacked onto the order (old one's no longer usable) was already
shipped, so they will bill me for overnight shipping for the entire
order. I'm willing to pay extra to have the charts tomorrow. They're
charging for it but failing provide what they charged for. Not enough
to be worth the time and energy to fight it, but annoying enough for
me to do no further business with them.

Anyone have a reliable source of Canadian charts for an occasionally
homesick canuk?

Morris