Old September 14th 09, 05:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Hiro

Default Safety Pilot and/or CFI/CFII Available

I'm looking to act as a safety pilot and/or give flight instructions
for airplane owners. I will consider giving free lessons for the right
kind of airplane and flight hours. If you are working on your licenses
(Private, Commercial, and Instrument), need a Biennial Flight Review
and/or Instrument Proficiency Check, are building PIC time for your
Instrument Rating, and/or wanting to build time in actual IMC safely,
this is a perfect opportunity for you to do so under safe environment.
Also, take this opportunity to have a safety pilot on board for your
overnight long cross country flights. I will also travel for the right
job given that the travel cost, housing, and foods are covered.

My Qualifications:
-FAA Certificated Flight Instructor (CFI)/Certificated Flight
Instructor Instrument (CFII)
-FAA Advanced (AGI) and Instrument (IGI) Ground Instructor
-FAA Commercial Pilot ASEL&AMEL; Instrument
-FAA 1st Class Medical
-Experienced in G1000 Glass Cockpit
-High Performance/Complex Airplane Endorsements
-I only weigh 120lbs

If you are interested, respond to this ad with
1) Your name and contact information;
2) Make, Model, and year of your airplane;
3) What you intend to do;
4) Which airport you fly out of; and
5) Any other questions.