Old January 23rd 21, 12:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 2021 SSA Youth Flight Training Scholarships

Many thanks to yet another kind donor the SSA will be awarding at least five (5) additional $2,000 Youth Flight Training Scholarships in 2021. These are in addition to those that have already been funded and budgeted for earlier this winter. More news to come soon!

Please, please, please help us get the word out to youth members ages 13-24.. Last year we had about 60 applicants. We'd love to see that number surpass one hundred.

For more information about the 2021 SSA Youth Flight Training Scholarships (including those funded by Pat Costello, the Dennis Purduski Charitable Aviation Fund of the Community Foundation for Mississippi, George Moffat, and the Bill Ivans Estate), go to: www.ssa.org/youth

Donors who would like to help sustain such scholarship efforts or offer matching funds for future scholarship fundraising drives are encouraged to contact Denise Layton at the SSA at (575) 392-1177. Thank you!