Old December 17th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics
S Culver

Default Beating Nausea

Does anyone have recommendations on how to permanently beat nausea while
flying aerobatics? I know of all the commonly reported ways to *temporarily*
beat it: ginger snaps, the electronic wristband, etc.

I've been taking lessons in a 152 Aerobat for about 6 months now, and almost
every time we fly, I can last about 35-45 minutes before I start to get
nauseus and get a headache. I've not noticed much of any increase in my
tolerace at all even as I've flown more.

Any recommendations/thoughts?

-scott