Old March 4th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dave[_3_]

Default Rec.Aviation "Rogues Gallery" Photo Page Update

Most of the time I just skip the drivel..unless I am in the mood (and
have the time) for some entertainment....

I find MX asks some pretty good questions.. and when some one KNOWS
the answer, I learn something..........

The bashing is getting realy annoying though....

Dave

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 03:51:09 GMT, Michelle P
wrote:

Dave wrote:
I did Michele!

..on some of the "bashers"...

Mx is not nearly as annoying...

Dave

I told it not only delete the posts but to ignore the entire thread. I
see none of it. Thunderbird is a wonderful thing.
Michelle