Old April 24th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Tex Houston

Default Talking heads

"Tex Houston" wrote in message news:...

"Airyx" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 23, 5:49 pm, "Mike Kanze" wrote:
I don't believe there has ever been a female Blue Angel pilot.

IIRC, the closest they've come is having a USMC female on the team as a
Fat Albert pilot.

I saw them at this year's Fort Worth Alliance airshow.

There was a female pilot on the team, out signing autographs. I
wasn't sure if she was actually going to fly, but when they sounded
off just before rolling, her voice was loud and clear. I think she
was in the #3 jet.

While the Blue Angels are indeed scheduled for the Fort Worth Alliance Air
Show the scheduled dates are OCTOBER 20, 21. You saw them already?

Tex

I did some looking on Google. Last year's Alliance Air Show was on
September 30, October 1. The Thunderbirds appeared and Number Three is
female. The Angels were in Nantucket both days. Sure you didn't mistake
both the year and colors?

Tex Houston