Old April 26th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Airyx

Default Talking heads

On Apr 24, 3:58 pm, "Tex Houston" wrote:

I did some looking on Google. Last year's Alliance Air Show was on
September 30, October 1. The Thunderbirds appeared and Number Three is
female. The Angels were in Nantucket both days. Sure you didn't mistake
both the year and colors?

You're right, that's the show I was talking about. When I said "this
year", I meant the most recent. I take my sons to that airshow every
year, and they all blur together now. Now I recall that they were
disappointed that the Thunderbirds were there instead of the Blues.

I've always had this theory that reasonably good-looking women who can
do manly things well, are considered to be more attractive by most
men.

I joked with my wife that I might have to put that pilot on my "exempt
list".
She said, "was she cute".
I said, "she's not bad, not as good looking as you, but c'mon, she's a
figher pilot!, you can't get any hotter then that!"