Old November 12th 09, 01:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default First time passenger in a GA plane - Video

On Nov 12, 8:19*am, " wrote:
On Nov 11, 8:42*pm, "Ęslop" wrote:

She went up once in a small plane a LONG time ago and was very nervous about
it and is very
reluctant to try again. I don't have a lot of details on her previous
flight. Just that she did not like it.

If there is no specific reason, it makes it "tough".

Only thing I can think on getting her on a GA plane is for her to have
"incentive" such as a shopping trip somewhere (getting close to Xmas),
visiting a relative for a day trip that would not be possible by car
or winning her through her stomach ($100 hamburger run).

If you do convince her, everybody's suggestions in this thread should
be seriously considered so her impression of GA would have a better
outlook.

These days I think a hundred dollar hamburger is at McDonalds on the
way home after a single touch and go! Back in my dating days it never
occurred to me to offer the choice of a hamburger 150 miles away or a
great dinner 5 miles away. I had lots of distant hamburgers.