Old December 17th 05, 01:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Bad medical examiner postcript

"Wiz" wrote
Friends:
You may have seen my earlier post about the issue with my AME's office
screwing up my student certificate. Well, he straightened it out, and
now I can't fly. Rather than editorialize, I will just lay out the
chronology and let you make your own judgments. It starts in 1965,
believe it or not, but isn't TOO long...

snip

Anyway, that's my story. I have submitted a letter from my primary MD
pointing out that the diagnosis of ADD did not even exist in 1965, and
that I received no treatment, so his history is in error. Waiting to
see what the FAA says...

That is the story from hell! I can't believe it, but it does happen.
Another thing that I remember a crusty 'ole falcon pilot telling me about
medicals. F%#k 'em (the FAA). Don't tell 'em a damn thing.

Seems like it would have been good advise, for you.

Don't let them win. Keep up the hope!
--
Jim in NC