Old October 22nd 03, 09:02 PM
Vaughn Simon

"IBM" wrote in message

Of course one could also get a parking spot at one of the many
outlying BART stations, eg, Millbrae and run around town on the
Muni.

Yes, that would work fine. My personal choice would have been to take the
ferry from Larkspur, perhaps with a bicycle. Unfortunately, my schedule did
not allow that luxury this year. I have often said that one of the most
useless things you can have in SF is a car. My son-in-law commutes across
the Golden Gate bridge on his bike to downtown and often beats the time it
would take to drive it.

Vaughn

IBM

http://www.uncensored-news.com