Old September 16th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Airplanes and Brakes?

On Sep 16, 10:21*am, "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote:
"Blanche" wrote in message

In article , Mick @_#`~#@.^net wrote:
[snip]
Sure, jump on the band wagon Dumley.

So brakes were no put on aircraft to stop them. You're both full of it.

Ah, another troll with no factual evidence, who hides behind anonimity.

Well, who in the hell is Blanche?

What factual evidence? You want me to prove brakes were not put and airplane
to stop them?

I believe the conversation (at least excluding you that is :-) has
more to do with when brakes should be used rather than the obvious
observation that they actually exist and what they are designed to do.
I have a gun. I know that gun can kill someone; that's obvious! What
isn't so obvious is how, when, and where it's right or wrong to use
that gun.