Old January 16th 18, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default Parachute Lumbar Bladder

On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 6:24:39 PM UTC-8, wrote:
"After chasing leaks in the bladder for years, I discovered that the canopy cover, rolled up in its bag, was just right placed in the bottom of the seat back before I climb in. And it leaves the baggage shelf free...."

To which bladder and what kinds of leakage are you referring? (Age related question.) Unsure about the reference to the baggage shelf, except it might provide additional room for Handi-Wipes and absorbent pads.

Ha Ha! Maybe this thread and the one about relief systems can be merged.....