Old January 7th 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default Nasa Icing courses

Jim Burns wrote:
I didn't post to rec.aviation or rec.aviation.homebuilts, or
alt.binaries.pictures.aviation, or probably a half dozen others.
If you don't think my post was relevant to each group that I posted to,
you're wrong. Not everyone receives or subscribes to *every* newsgroup.

Jim

"Scott Draper" wrote in message

Please don't crosspost to *every* aviation newsgroup.

That's exactly the point. We have multiple groups so we can chose what
we DO NOT want to receive. And then you defeat that mechanism by
blasting out to many groups. What you have to say is not so important
that you need to do that. Just stick to the group that fits best.

If you don't like that, start a movement to get rid of all but ONE
NEWSGROUP.