Old July 2nd 03, 05:12 AM
Lyle

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 03:54:10 +0200, wrote:

On 1 Jul 2003 15:34:02 -0700, (Kevin Brooks)
wrote:

wrote in message . ..
On 30 Jun 2003 18:31:07 -0700,
(Kevin Brooks)
wrote:

(Quant) wrote in message . com...
This post is specially for brooks.

Hebrew:
http://www.globes.co.il/serve/globes...asp?did=701548

Israel Aircraft Industries was excluded from the Airbus 380 project
because of a political decision of the goverment of Israel to buy only
Boeing planes by El Al.

What brand of cheese do you prefer to go with that whine? Hey, turn
down the billions in US dollars your nation receives each year from
the US taxpayers, then you can come back and whine about losing out on
this contract as much as you want

So you acknowledge that "aid" to Israel is nothing but a quid pro quo.

LOL! Not hardly. You need to retake that course in logic--the salient
points apparently did not stick with you. I am merely pointing out
that whining about your economic/military dependency upon the US and
any negative impacts can easily be rendered moot by declaring you
won't accept further US aid (like *that* will ever happen).

American defense contractors would not be too happy if that were to
happen.

why would they be upset, we just got done with a war, and we would use
the money and that we would give them for their military to rearm
ours.