Old February 10th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.student
Jay Honeck

Default If user fees go into effect I'm done

Ps. While I am offending everyone, if user fees begin, a good
start would be to close down the FSS system COMPLETELY, and fire all
of the employees.

Whoo-wee, Scott -- and I thought *I* was the "King of Anti-Government
Rants" here.

You've really stepped in it now.

;-)

(And you are right on, BTW. Between my home PC, my office PC, and my
Garmin 496, I've got 500-times more -- and better -- weather at my
fingertips than any FSS briefer had until just a few years ago.)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA