Old July 1st 03, 12:22 PM
patrick savoie

Default Swedish underground hangars, photos

Very interestings pics. I wonder how they handled noise & air quality with
engines running. It must have been very exciting to be inside when aircraft
were launched.

Pat

"Jerry" a écrit dans le message de
On 30 Jun 2003 10:24:18 +0200, (Urban Fredriksson)
wrote:

As some of them are no longer used, they can be
photographed (photos not by me).

Thanks Urban, these have always fascinated me ever since I read TC's
Red Storm Rising (I think it was in there) with the Viggens launching
and intercepting Soviet Aircraft violating Sweedish Airspace.

A great example of engineering as well.

Dont worry about the spelling errors, because I don't!

Jerry