Old July 2nd 03, 10:19 PM
Wooduuuward

Thanks Barnyard, we all appreciate your comments.

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

Wooduuuward driveled:

Thanks Boob,
nice of you to be so polite.
What I've spoken of is fact, if you would like to check it
out you will find the U.S. Military has the technology currently.
Fact: Henry "Smokey" Yunick was alive and kicking in the 1980's
and the three big auto makers offered him $200 g's for the rights
to it. Fact.
As for the backyard mechanic, that's exactly what Smokey was,
and well paid for it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's a fact for ya, dipstick....
You're the ****ing boob and a very gullible one at that.

This is a PATENTED invention, right?
Nobody can LEGALLY build this engine without paying...
assuming one even had the talent and money to do so.

Assuming the 'military' does have this technology,
it must be not be too damn hot if they have not made
use of it in the last 20 years.

You're continuing to waste everyone's time with your
impractical nonsense and visions of grandeur, bonehead.

Barnyard BOb -- resident curmudgeon