Old May 15th 21, 08:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Bartholomew

Default Help finding a glider

On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 12:16:00 PM UTC-7, John Bartholomew wrote:
Hey all, If anyone can help, it would be hugely appreciated. I am looking for a newer standard class glider. I am 6'2" so some are just too tight. Tried a Discus 2B and was really crammed in. I hear the LS-8 has room or possibly the ASW-24 or 28?

Thanks

Thanks everyone for all the advice. The big question now is how to find one for sale. Is wings and wheels the only option? I just cant seem to find anything other.

Thanks