Old January 10th 04, 09:17 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Jay Honeck wrote:

Is the spacing in this post as screwy looking on your computer as it is on
mine?

I compiled the list in a Word file, and then "copied and pasted" it into a
post. It looked fine when I sent it, but it sure looks dumb when I download
it.

When you copy stuff from Word, remember that you didn't type in any carraige
returns in the Word file. You have to add those to your post. If you don't, your
mail window may wrap the lines so that it looks ok to you, but your newsreader
window may not, and there will certainly be others for which it will not display
well.

Also. If you have numbered lists in Word and copy those over, they just go in as
text, including the numbers. You will lose the indentation of the text. This also
has to be put in by hand.

George Patterson
Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually said is
"Hummmmm... That's interesting...."