Old February 22nd 04, 07:50 PM
Bill Berle

Default Cessna landing gear legs Reserve MET!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2461396034
The auction ends this MONDAY (tomorrow) at about 8AM.

My first set of Cessna landing gear legs (possibly for an L-19, 180,
170) have met the reserve of $300. So, early tomorrow morning the
auction WILL have a successful ending, high bidder wins fair and
square.

Once again, if you have or know anyone who has a Cessna 170, 180,
L-19, or wants to build an experimental bushplane, here is a chance to
save hundreds or thousands over buying new spring steel gear legs.

I also have for auction a J-3 Cub forward seat sling, and a set of
C-172 short gears needing repair. In a few days, I will have another
set of 172 short gears, and one single round tube type 172 gear leg.

Bill Berle auster5 (at) earthlink ...dot... net