Old November 9th 06, 01:42 PM posted to comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,alt.astronomy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Malloy digest, volume 2454049

Completely anal retentive kookdancing queen, Dickless Davie
the "irrelevaant" Ignoranus whined and tholed like
the antagonistic arsehole that he is:
"Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the wall"
Joseph Malloy writes:

tholed:

What was alleged endured while writing, Malloy?

More of your ****, Dickless.

Tholen doesn't think.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming
from someone who wrote:

"These summers came about because I played the
alto saxophone, Tholen."
--Joe Malloy

See what I mean, gentle reader [NOT including Tholen, Tholen!]?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

What does yours, Dickless?

Tholen doesn't think.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, classic repetition, and
rather ironic, coming from someone who wrote:

How ironic - Dickless not bothering to think again!

"These summers came about because I played the
alto saxophone, Tholen."
--Joe Malloy

and who also wrote:

"Prove I wrote a 'subject line' referring to someone named
'Tholeln' prior to this date, Tholeln."
--Joe Malloy

Who is this "Joe Malloy" you refer to, Dickless?

At least this time you didn't stupidly deny having written "Tholeln" in
a subject line prior to a particular date, Malloy.

I ignored this in a similar way that you ignore the issue of a "Malloh",
Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. You didn't ignore it,
Malloy. Rather, you stupidly denied having written "Tholeln" prior
to a particular date, Malloy. Claiming that you ignored it is also
stupid, Malloy.

Who is "Malloh", Dickless? Another attack of stupidity on your part?