Old July 19th 04, 12:13 PM
WalterM140

Not that it really matters because what should matter is who would best lead
the country not so much as 35 year old history.

Bush has been a disastrous failure as president.

If Bush wins in November, this country will become even more of a police state.

If Bush wins in November our national flag and national honor will continue to
trail in the dust.

If Bush wins in November we will still be hated and mistrusted around the
world.

If Bush wins in November, we will be less safe than we are now.

If Bush wins in November, he'll still be sucking money out of the middle class
to save the bank rolls of the rich and super rich.

If Bush wins in November our grotesquesly maladroit foreign policies will
continue.

If Bush wins in November, Jeb will be right behind him.

Those ******* Republicans have got to go.

Walt