Old April 1st 04, 10:07 PM
Marcel Kuijper

"FlyingAxx" wrote:

[Marcel wrote:]
But just once I'd like to go to every country in the sime world in one,
single trip!

That reads like a real challenge, wow! I think I will make that one by
using FS 2014 or so hehe. Then I will have the time - maybe - and
hopefully the money to buy the needed HyperLightGig100Comp...

Hi Axel!
Yeah...that's a big order alright! I like to push myself to the limit
sometimes!
But I probably won't get around to it this year. I have too much planned
already and hardly any time to fly nowadays.
So you get that supercomputer and we'll handle that group-world-flight in
about 10 years. With state-of-the-art hardware! :-))

Back to my trip: I started at Fireland, flying now along the Andes
heading north momentarily. There are very nice spots in Argentina and
Chile as well. You know, those airports being hidden in niches or
holes. The landscape is quite nice, even the standard scenery. I'm not
too interested in landing in the midst of a flat landscape having some
autogen trees and nothing else to see. I think, I'll follow the
mountains towards Alaska, throwing then the coin whether to go East or
West.

I have a question: where's Fireland?
But yes, South-America has some very beautiful scenery.
Even in FS2k2. As soon as I get my other computer, I'm going to turn it in
to a server and post all the screenshots from my worldtrip. There are some
really weird ones of Africa and Australia, and some really nice ones of
Australia, New Zealand, The Azores, FP and the Canary Islands.
FS2k2 really is a huge step up from FS2k and FS9 is even nicer!
I remember seeing baseballfields all over Greece, Vietnam and India!
Some of them on mountainsides! :-))

I know what you mean about those hidden airports.
I've seen some of them deep inside a whole! Like 1000 feet straight down!
One of them in Canada! Banff, Alberta is situated on a rock!
Tough to land a 737 there! :-))

When you make it to Alaska you have to fly East! Fly all the way across
North Canada. When you make it to New Foundland, fly NorthEast over
Greenland.You know....since you like nice scenery and all....
That's what I would do. But eventually the choice is yours.

Marcel