Old March 19th 04, 01:16 PM
Dan Truesdell

tscottme wrote:
Tom Sixkiller wrote in message

snip

BTW, the male/female ratio at
the Daytona campus was about 10-to-1.

snip

Wow! That low? I think it was about 94-3 when I was there. I
transferred after only one semester, not because of the ratio, but
because I felt that DB was not a nice place to live as a student, ERAU
(or "Humpty Diddle" as we called it) housed only 800 out of 4500
students (not much for campus life), I was living in the "Ridgewood
Roach Ranch" (hot and cold water, and running roaches), and, at the
time, IIRC, DB had the second highest crime rate in the country (got
mugged the day before I left). The last straw was getting thrown out of
class for wearing a baseball cap. For people that have expressed an
interest in ERAU, I've suggested that they try the Prescott campus.

Dan

--
Remove "2PLANES" to reply.