Old January 22nd 04, 03:14 PM
Michael Petukhov

nt (Krztalizer) wrote in message ...
You've managed in one sentence to completely discredit anything that this
website might have to say.

Thanks. So according to you I am so prominent

I never said that. Your delusions of grandeur shouldn't include re-writing my
words into a sort of compliment - damn, you really ARE that stupid, aren't you?

No Gordon I am not that stupid, as you migh think.

... that I can in "one
sentence
to completely discredit anything that this website might have to say"?

This is what you think, don't you? Just one stupid guys opinion,
no more nor less.

With your history of gullibility and narrow-minded nationalistic envy, yes,
whatever you agree with tends to automatically look discredited.

BTW what do you mean under "this website might have to say"? This one?

What I meant is that if you quote a website, then its going to be a conspiracy
nutjob case that isn't worth reading - just like that one.

The towers didn't collapse from a bomb, idiot.

This what you idiot want ot believe in. How about seismic data?
how about 10 sec collaps times which is approximately free fall time
from WTC altitude? How about other material data which do not go well
with you symbol of believe?

Fifteen minutes before the
collapse, I started to get sick to my stomach and I told my wife that the first
tower was going to fall - I pointed at the structural distortion at the point
of the fire and could visualize the coming event with clarity. My wife thought
I was being overly dramatic, but I kept trying to explain what she was missing.
Minutes later, the first tower collapsed as hundreds of millions of people
watched, horrified. No bomb, Michael. If you had paid attention to the event
as it occurred instead of dancing in the streets celebrating the horror, you
might have noticed it yourself.

I was not dancing and I am not glade about that now. Chechens bandits
were the only part of russian people who were celebrating this
indeed horror criminal act. Actually I am very sad about american
people who have showen to be so stupid to have such goverment who
can play a role (not clear exactly which one) in all that **** done
on 911. But it does play a role.

Michael